The Schools Bundle 5 PPP (Public Private Partnership) scheme comprises an Institute of Further Education, 4 post-primary schools and 1 primary school, located on four sites in Carlow, Meath, Wicklow & Wexford.
MMP Health & Safety Ltd provided PSDP services on each of the facilities, from early design stage, through construction, up to the subsequent re-tendering by the private partner following the liquidation of the original main contractor. The Bundle 5 facilities included:
- Ravenswell Primary School, Bray; 720 Pupil Primary
- Coláiste Ráithín, Bray; 450 Pupil Post Primary
- Eureka Secondary School, Kells, Co Meath; 800 Pupil Post Primary
- Loreto Secondary School, Wexford; 900 Pupil Post Primary
- Tyndall College Campus, Carlow, Post Primary School and Further Institute of Education; 2,000 Pupil/ Student Accommodation